Fercee Red Syrup 450ml
INR 120INR 120
Fercee Red syrup is Iron preparation composed of Ferric Ammonium Citrate,Folic acid and Vitamin B12
Role of key ingredients:-
Ferrous Ammonium Citrate is a source of Iron , Iron transports oxygen throughout the body and maintains red blood cells, thus making an individual feel energetic and preventing anemia.
Folic acid is essential to numerous bodily functions ranging from nucleotide biosynthesis to the remethylation of homocysteine. It is especially important during periods of rapid cell division and growth. Both children and adults require folic acid to produce healthy red blood cells and prevent anemia.
Vitamin B12, a water-soluble vitamin, Mecobalamin is also closely involved with folic acid in several important metabolic pathways. Deficiency leads to the development of megaloblastic anaemias, demyelination and neurological damage and may affect fertility.
Fercee Red syrup used for the treatment of
Iron Deficiency Anaemia
Iron deficiency anaemia and nutritional anaemia that occurs especially during pregnancy and lactation
Iron deficiency due to chronic blood loss or low intake of iron
Talk to Doctor
Tell your doctor before taking this medicine, if you:
- are allergic (hypersensitive) or any of the other ingredients of this medicine
- are undergoing Electroconvulsive therapy (ECT)
- have suffered from abnormally elevated mood (mania) in the past
- have any liver or kidney problems
- suffer from congenital heart defect
- have diabetes
- have a history of bleeding disorders
- have raised intraocular pressure or are at risk of acute narrow-angle-glaucoma
- are depressed or have anxiety disorders you can sometimes have thoughts of harming or killing yourself
- are an alcoholic
Pregnancy & Breast Feeding
- Caution should be exercised when used during pregnancy, especially during late pregnancy or just before giving birth
- This medicine is excreted in breast milk and may cause side effects in babies
- Talk to your doctor as soon as possible if you are pregnant or might be pregnant, planning to become pregnant or breast feeding
Children & Adolescents
- You should not be used in children and adolescents under the age of 18
Driving & Using Machines
- Do not drive or use machinery unless you are sure that you are not affected
Fercee Red syrup can be taken orally with water, after meals.
Use under medical supervision.